Start your own adventure
Adventure Travel - Philippines
You are a foreign national or a local-who-hasn’t-gone-out-of-the-Metro, and wishes to explore the beauty of the Philippines, but do not have a first-hand info on where or how to go?
Easy, contact your travel agent! hehe
Ah, you don’t want the commercial kind of crap, hmm, maybe I can hook you up with a few local friends. Huh? You want me to take you around instead, hmm but that’s for a fee. And I’m busy. Ok, maybe if you donate for Cartwheel, I may be able to squeeze a weekend to help you out.
If you’re a single lady, pretty and nice, of right age shape and size (hahaha), contact me quickly, I think I’m free to tour you around this weekend…
Hiking & Climbing Trips Abroad
You are from Phils and wanted to have a taste of a hiking or climbing adventures abroad but too scared to travel solo, or have zero-idea how to do it?
Well then, I may start setting up minor trips starting this year (see main page ‘Experience Nepal’ post). I’m thinking of another Himalayan hiking trip next April or May 06. Who knows, maybe we’ll have an all-Pinoy Kilimanjaro team the year after. I’ll keep you updated on possible “hop-in” options in my yearly trips. If you’re good to go, or simply have a question about trips abroad, contact me…
If you’re a single lady, pretty and nice, of right age shape and size, contact me quickly… I may be able to plan something soon… :)
Deals
You want me to bring your picture, or a picture of your girlfriend, dog, mom, pet snake, etc.. up the summit at 26,900ft, for me to take photo of your photo? You got to be kidding me?! You're serious?! Geez, ok let me charge you $$ for that. Price depends on which picture you're asking me to bring up there. You may be asked to sponsor some of my gears (hehe), no free lunch, dude! And nope, sorry, I can't bring (and dispose) your grandpa's ashes up there. We can only leave our footprints, no more.
Email: ph_climbforacause@yahoo.com
You are a foreign national or a local-who-hasn’t-gone-out-of-the-Metro, and wishes to explore the beauty of the Philippines, but do not have a first-hand info on where or how to go?
Easy, contact your travel agent! hehe
Ah, you don’t want the commercial kind of crap, hmm, maybe I can hook you up with a few local friends. Huh? You want me to take you around instead, hmm but that’s for a fee. And I’m busy. Ok, maybe if you donate for Cartwheel, I may be able to squeeze a weekend to help you out.
If you’re a single lady, pretty and nice, of right age shape and size (hahaha), contact me quickly, I think I’m free to tour you around this weekend…
Hiking & Climbing Trips Abroad
You are from Phils and wanted to have a taste of a hiking or climbing adventures abroad but too scared to travel solo, or have zero-idea how to do it?
Well then, I may start setting up minor trips starting this year (see main page ‘Experience Nepal’ post). I’m thinking of another Himalayan hiking trip next April or May 06. Who knows, maybe we’ll have an all-Pinoy Kilimanjaro team the year after. I’ll keep you updated on possible “hop-in” options in my yearly trips. If you’re good to go, or simply have a question about trips abroad, contact me…
If you’re a single lady, pretty and nice, of right age shape and size, contact me quickly… I may be able to plan something soon… :)
Deals
You want me to bring your picture, or a picture of your girlfriend, dog, mom, pet snake, etc.. up the summit at 26,900ft, for me to take photo of your photo? You got to be kidding me?! You're serious?! Geez, ok let me charge you $$ for that. Price depends on which picture you're asking me to bring up there. You may be asked to sponsor some of my gears (hehe), no free lunch, dude! And nope, sorry, I can't bring (and dispose) your grandpa's ashes up there. We can only leave our footprints, no more.
Email: ph_climbforacause@yahoo.com

1 Comments:
"If you’re a single lady, pretty and nice, of right age shape and size, contact me quickly… I may be able to plan something soon"… :)
Hahaha... nice! I wanted to know if I qualify as above, Romy!
Seriously speaking, I am looking through your website to find out if you have been to Mt Kosciosko (would be nice to catch up with you here in Australia!) AND IF YOU HAVE "EASY" CLIMBING TRIPS I CAN JOIN FOR FUNDRAISING PURPOSES for an upcoming Medical-Surgical Balikbayan Mission I am organizing sometime in Feb 2008 at Polillo Quezon!
How about you drop me a line or two at gmaano@gmail.com?
Talk to you soon!
Cheers,
Grace
(Grace Maano,
UPMountaineer Batch 94)
Post a Comment
<< Home